DO YOU REALLY NEED AN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK?
Have you thought it might be too much hassle for you to create an employee handbook? Instead, consider the risk you and your company could face by not having your policies and guidelines in order! Contact Vinna to help with your employee handbook.
To Prevent Illegal & Inappropriate Behavior
- Employer risk goes up with no written policies
- Good intentions are not sufficient
- Discrimination & harassment still exist
- Workplace bullying & violence still exist
To Defend Your Workforce
- Identify primary risks employees face
- Explain how risks are addressed and minimized
- Discuss importance of safety within the organization
To Outline & Communicate Expectations
- Explain performance standards & requirements
- Give expectations of service & quality
- Review attendance, dress code, behavior, etc.
To Establish Your Organizational Culture
- Your policies help set the tone for the work environment you create
- Your leadership team establishes culture, climate & teamwork within the organization
To Safeguard Critical Information
- Protect customer/client information
- Protect employee information
- Protect trade secrets, assure confidentiality
- Hold people accountable
To Open Channels of Communication
- Identify FAQs and where to direct questions
- Explain organizational & communications structures
- Identify what staff can expect from leadership
To Protect Your Organization
- Written policies help promote compliance
- Written policies help create consistency within your management team
- Cost of a handbook is far less than defending your organization against legal action
Vinna Human Resources is here to help you – from creation to implementation, we can make sure you are covering all your bases to protect your company and your staff!