Employee benefits not only are a fantastic tool to help recruit new staff they can also be one of the most effective ways to keep the staff you already have and make them feel valued and appreciated. Vinna Human Resources will work with you to determine the best scope of benefits that will attract and retain staff, as well as, fit your budget and keep you compliant.
Employee benefits generally fall under one of the following categories:
- Mandated benefits
- Health care and welfare benefits
- Retirement and pension benefits
- Fringe benefits (perquisites)
The employer must pay in whole or in part for certain legally mandated benefits and insurance coverage
- Social Security
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
RETIREMENT AND PENSION BENEFITS
- Employer Benefits
- Employee Benefits
HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS
- Group Health Plans
- Disability and Death Benefits
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Cafeteria and Flexible Spending Programs
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Health Savings Accounts
- Adoption Benefits
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Leave Benefits
- Flexible Working Benefits
- Financial and compensation benefits such as car insurance or cell phone, employee referral bonuses or matching employee charitable contributions
- Employee services benefits may include things like career counseling.
- Certification and recertification fees, professional memberships and on-site cafeterias.
- Just like an employee handbook a benefits program is only as good as the communication that shares the information. Vinna Human Resources not only helps our clients create a benefit package that work well we also assist in the best ways to implement and communicate it.
KEEP CURRENT ON BENEFIT PLANS
Vinna Human Resources monitors changes in legislation to make sure our clients' benefits programs are compliant with local, state, and federal laws.